Monday, January 11, 2010

Building the Summer Dance Playlist

Holla..

So let's see if I can keep these blogs up. I've decided to slowly build a pop/rap/dance mix for the summer of 2010. I'm hoping that this playlist causes a nonstop non repetitive all day and night championship dance fest. Please send me emails on what to nix from the list, and I will do so accordingly.

January + February


akon - i wanna love you
akon - smack that
Birdman - Money to Blow
Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Blackstreet - No Diggity
britney - toxic
chingy - pullin me back
ciara - 1,2 step
ciara - oh
cupid - cupid shuffle
dem franchize boyz - lean wit it, rock wit it
DJ Khaled - Out Here Grindin
Drake - Best I Ever Had
fergie - fergalicious
Fergie - Glamorous
Flo Rida - Elevator
Flo Rida - Low
Flo Rida - Right Round
Flo Rida - Sugar
houston - i like that
Iyaz - Replay
jaime foxx - unpredictable
Jason DeRulo - Whatcha Say
Jay Sean - Down
Jeremih - Birthday Sex
Justin Timberlake - My Love
justin timberlake - senorita
Kanye West - Spaceship
Kardinal Offishall - Dangerous
Kat Deluna - Whine Up
Ke$ha - Tik Tok
Keri Hilson - Turn Me On
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
lil flip - game over
lil jon - get low
lil jon - snap yo fingers
Lil Wayne - Got Money
Lil Wayne - Wasted
ludacris - how low
Ludacris - How Low
ludacris - money maker
ludacris - screwed up
ludacris - welcome to atlanta
Lupe Fiasco - Shinning Down
m.i.a. - paper planes
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Mickey Avalon - My Dick
missy elliot - gossip folks
missy elliot - we run this
murphy lee - wat da hook gon be
nelly - ei
Nelly Furtado - Maneater
nelly furtado - promiscuous
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
Omarion - I Get In
Outkast - Hey Ya!
outkast - ms. jackson
petey pablo - freek - a - leek
petey pablo - raise up
pitbull - culo
pitbull - i know you want me
rich boy - throw some d's
rihanna - s.o.s.
salt n' pepa - push it
savage - swing
sean paul - temperature
sean paul - we be burnin'
shawnna - gettin' some
shwayze - buzzin?
snoop dogg - drop it like it's hot
Snoop Dogg - I Wann Rock Right Now
soul kid #1 - (More Bounce In) California
soulja Boy - Crank That
T.I. - Dead and Gone
T.I. - Live Your Life
T.I. - Whatever You Like
Terror Squad - Lean Back
The Knack - my sharona
Timbaland - Carry Out
Timbaland - give it to me
Timbaland - the way i are
Timbaland - The Way We Are
Timbaland\Onerepublic - Apologize
tone loc - wild thing
Trick Daddy - Let's go
Trick Daddy - take it to da house
twista - overnight celebrity
twista - slow jamz
usher - yeah
Usher/Young Jeezy - Love In This Club
will.i.am - One More Chance
Wiz Khalifa - Damn Thing
Wiz Khalifa - Friendly
Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah
ying yang twins - salt shaker
young dro - shoulder lean
Young Money - Steady Mobbin'

2 comments:

  1. blackstreet - no diggity
    salt n pepa - shoop or whatta man


    i'll be back w/ more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay-Z - On To The Next One.
    jay Electronica - Exhibit C
    Snoop Dogg - I Wann Rock Right Now
    Coldplay feat Jay-Z - Lost
    Kanye West - Spaceship
    Birdman feat Drake and Lil Wayne - Money To Blow
    Jason Derulo - Watcha Say
    DJ Class feat Kanye West - Im The Shit
    Lupe Fiasco - Shinning Down

    ReplyDelete

Followers